Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Massive update.
Crossover Miniatures update: Completed my "Joker" thugs. Just in time too. Crossover had another KS, and I pledged again to get more thugs. I need an army of some punks.... 


Crossover Update #2 Finished Dr. Evil. I went with the Cthulhu head. I really like that one, plus I am getting some tentacled dudes from bones so he needs some henches in superhero game and he can join in as a leader in space battle. Double duty.


I did some tweaking on my bellsaw thug. I used that mat from deadzone with a blood stain on it and staged a scene with a worthless heroclix, which is now a body token in spinespur. :)




My town is taking shape. Gas station in the very back is put together. Just have to paint and put the details in it. You see gas station, house, post office (brown building), trailer, and part of a shopping mall.

My son had a friend stay the night so they could play some 40k, below are some pics of the setup. The blue building is a Kickstarter.


Below is my future bar, a kickstarter I funded and it is a cool looking terrain piece. I like the look of it and so did my son. Its a bunker right now, and a bar at night :)


some chaos my son's friend is working on. A talented kid. Some of it is a wip.


more chaos below with a few of my zombies he borrowed.


more of his dudes below




another shot of my future bar.



No comments: