|Playing some Twilight Imperiam, here we are setting it up|
|Setup and starting up|
|Near the end, it was a long tough game and I enjoyed it. Not for the faint of heart for sure. hardcore gamers only apply.|
|A Brother Vinnie figure using for TNT|
|A few Reaper minis will be using for TNT, Dracula's America or something.|
|Blaine for Dreadball (coach)|
|A few shots of RBJgc kickstarter. Not sure what these will be used for.|
Last year I completed 14 projects and a bunch left to do still yet. I hit 367 minis painted. I wanted at least once to hit a mini a day. What helped was a lot of trooper type of minis to make it easier to hit. I also completed 14 projects so my goal is to complete 15 or more. If I hit 365 minis painted that would be great also. I already completed one project this year with the RBJgc minis (woot) so that is at least 14 left to do.
Here is a breakdown of last years completions:
1)Shadows of Brimstone: Swamps of Death (core) this is one of the 2 core sets of the game. I hit a stride on these core sets and ran through them.
2)Shadows of Brimstone: Ancients(core) Another core set to the game complete. I liked painting this set better i think. The models in both sets could have been better but they painted up fine after all.
3)Shadows of Brimstone: Void(exp) A small expansion for Sahdows and these models were awesome to paint.
4)Shadows of Brimstone: Flesh Stalkers(exp) another expansion that was fun to paint. Probably my 2nd favorite expansion in this set. The derelict ship being my first. Still on my to do list.
5)Shadows of Brimstone:Harvesters(exp) Another small expansion and the models were simple to paint but the models look awesome.
6)Shadows of Brimstone: Guardian of Targa(exp) A huge model in this expansion and was pretty easy to paint.
7) Cthulhu : Reaper bones mini I bought for my daughter a few years ago and finally got around to painting it for her.
8) Imperial Assault Core: The core game done for this model intensive game.
9) Crossover Thugs: Crossover Miniatures kickstarters I finished up. There were 2 KS I backed for these thugs. They make good generic enemies for games.
10) Reaper Aliens : Aliens from the reaper KS I got for generic baddies
11) Reaper Giant: this undead giant I bought for KOW
12) Mars Attacks Core Set : The core set from the Mars Attacks Kickstarter.
13) Dreadball Orks: A team for dread ball is complete, I had started them a while back but finally finished a complete team
14) Dreadball Ghosts: Easy to paint with a little wash and highlights. An easy project to finish.
Total since last update: 23
Sci Fi: 21
Projects Completed: 1 (RBJgc Kickstarter)
Total Painted 2018: 23
Sci Fi: 23
Projects Completed: 1