Thursday, June 26, 2014

Games updates and miniatures painted.


Played some games at Excelsior. Daniel, Brian and I. We are trying to build up the community a little. Everyone won a game. In this battle with Lugz, he whipped me pretty good, but i got the caster kill at the last minute.

The mighty Cryx face off against the evil Cygnar.


Those evil Cygnar
Cygnar vs. the Shoulder Pad elves.
Deathjack is complete


Crossover miniatures "Not cat woman", she will be a Pulp City proxy for Kitty Cheshire.

Mourn is complete, the glow effect I think turned out well.


Capt. Hadron proxies, A.K.A. Iron man. In Pulp City I will be using these as a replacement :)

Heroclix Iron man for the regular size. Fission from 4 color figs is the mini one

A target clearance action Figure is the large hadron. i think he may be a half inch short... meh I am cool with it :)

4 color figs here will make up this villain crew. Not decided yet who they will be in pulp city, but I imagine they will be in pulp city and Spinespur.

No comments: