Thursday, August 11, 2022

Welcome back!!!

One Page Rules Infected Colonies, moved my heavy weapons squad to a single base. Update on paints.

 
Infected leaper, repainted this guy, going to make bigger units this color. 
More Infected Colonies, moved them from a single base. Added an ebay rescue and kit bashed with Mantic arm.... Liking the look. 
Terrain for star saga by mantic



Long time no see everyone. Its been a while since my last update. Lots has happened to me personally. Lots of things in my life have changed also. 

A few things, i no longer play malifaux. No more updates for that. No more a warmachine player, sold that stuff. I am going to concentrate on board games, and skirmish games and One Page Rules.

As for one page rules, going to move my mantic / GW armies over to OPR. I no longer have space marines, I have battle brothers. I am merging my corporation and Space marines into one faction. My plague is now infected colonies. 

Some of these were done in July. Combining with this months releases. I am hoping to get star saga done then work on completing different games. Wish me luck.

Total since last update: 11

 

Terrain: 2

Fantasy: 0

Sci Fi: 9

*M/S/P: 0

%W: 0


Projects Completed: None 



Total Painted 2022: 11

Terrain: 2

Fantasy: 0

Sci Fi: 9

*Modern/Supers/Pulp: 0

Western: 0

Projects Completed: 0

The zeds I decided to make them uniform, zombies are a group of 10 so making all of them match in groups. Former researchers group. 
Already were painted but my other group of zeds for the infected colony. Former human space troops (think cadian astra militarum.) 



No comments: