Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New year! Paint in full effect.

Paint Exchange with my Buddy lugz. This was one he painted for me. I was ahead of him in the exchange. Not anymore i am playing catch up. this is one half of the Copelle(sp)sisters that are outlaw/lawmen.

Final piece of Tansmorbis for malifaux. Lugz knocked this one out.

Me playing catch up to him, this is WWX part of his lawmen collection. 

Another view, this was a detail nightmare LOL

Dungeon Saga mini complete. My first one of the year complete!





On my count, it will only contain models I had completed, either by me or a friend in exchange etc.... I will note the credit to who did it and will not count the ones I painted in return since they are not mine. I am keeping a running tally how many models I can get completed in a year either by hook or crook :) 


Total Painted 2016: 3

Terrain: 0

Fantasy: 1

Sci Fi: 0

*M/S/P: 0

%M/W: 2

Projects Completed: 0

*Modern/Super Hero/Post appoc from now own will be abbreviated as above
%Malifaux/Western 

No comments: