Sunday, January 10, 2016

Painting update!

Building a paint rack.... need more room for those paints :)

Royal guard from Imperial Assault done. I enjoyed painting these.

2 storm troopers complete

Hardcase for Infinity is complete. Part of the trade with Lugz, He painted that for me, will count towards my total.

Zarelda Kincade I painted for Lugz in our exchange.


Another View, won't count toward my paint total, not my model.

Finished the wraiths from Dungeon Saga. The blue was in last update. I did green and red to keep them different.













Total Painted this week: 8

Terrain: 0

Fantasy: 2

Sci Fi: 6

*M/S/P: 0

%M/W: 0


Projects Completed: 0


Total Painted 2016: 11

Terrain: 0

Fantasy: 3

Sci Fi: 6

*M/S/P: 0

%M/W: 2

Projects Completed: 0

*Modern/Super Hero/Post appoc from now own will be abbreviated as above
%Malifaux/Western 


No comments: