Saturday, April 14, 2018

April 2018 updates so far


I have been remodeling a bathroom, so that has been eating up my spare time. So that is the reason for my slow updates. I have been on a western kick lately so I can get my dracula's america done. 



Dracula's America Vampire team, Red Hand Coven Complete

Blackwater gulch figures. I will use them for Dracula's America and BWG. Zoe Washburn and Ash from Evil Dead.

A friend of mines Firefly, he has the big box for all of his stuff, so I am painting for him. He needs painted ships.

A reaver for his firefly. These will count towards my painted total, but I dont own them.

Another view of the reaver.

Black scorpians Miniatures Tombstone mini. Will be used for all the western games :)

Reaper bones, he will be used as a civilian for Dracs america

A reaper madame, again for drac's america or blackwater gulch.

Reaper bones terrain, will be used in a variety of games.

Some mini I bought several years ago. Painted it up as an objective. The frosting was due to super glue. Leasson learned.

He man, Teela, and Man at Arms

Nega He Man or Anti Eternia He Man 

Another bones figure for this coffin. Will be used in a bunch of stuff.


Masters of the universe figures I have are complete, and another Dracula's america team is done. That is 2 projects!

Total since last update: 24
Terrain: 4

Fantasy: 0

Sci Fi: 7

*M/S/P: 0

%M/W: 13


Projects Completed:2 [Masters of the universe], [Red Hand Coven] 



Total Painted 2018: 91

Terrain: 9

Fantasy: 0

Sci Fi: 31

*Modern/Supers/P: 4

%Malifaux/Western: 47

Projects Completed: 7
[RBJgc kickstarter]
[Brimstone Raptor Pack]
[Western Hotel]
[Bloodwolf Tribe]
[Cross Roads Cult]
[Red Hand Coven]
[Masters of the Universe]
Reaper fire poker, another objective token.

Sci Fi Plague for Deadzone warpath.

An Amazon for Shadows of Brimstone custom campaign.

No comments: