Thursday, September 5, 2013

A kickstarter just came in

2013 09 05 20 06 53

I pledged late to the kickstarter. I had just pledge my budget for guardian chronicles. Guardian chronicles is a board game (super heroes) with a bunch of heroes. This one had some cool heroes but I was tapped. I was in luck, they had a small pledge that included these thugs. So for a nominal fee I pledged. They arrived today. 

But that is not all, my order for City of Heroes/Villains came in also. I already had a set of the clix, but I did not want to ruin my set of clix. I decided it might be best to get another set. I found a set on ebay pretty cheap. Now I just have to tweak the paint and base these guys. Oh yeah, I gotta come up with powers for them in supersystem 3.

The Villains

  2013 09 05 20 06 20

 The Heroes

  2013 09 05 20 06 27

Yes there is Dr. Destiny a villain in this group from DC. But I will repaint him to make him Tombstone from
Freedom Force. I will have the batman's and iron man's of the world also, but it will be cool to play some lesser known heroes and villains also.

I am still in the process of building terrain as you can see in the first pic. I plan to do some zombie gaming along with some super hero gaming.


No comments: