Monday, September 23, 2013

Super Heroes....  I got in my other order from Crossover miniatures. I got Dr.Evil and the Thug leader from the Kickstarter. The figure on the far left is Rocco from Comfy Chair Games. If you cant tell he is a Thing knockoff. Dr. Evil will more than likely get the squid head.

Below is the Spinespur Xmas collection. I have coveted this set for a while. I finally contacted Comfy Chair games about purchasing and bought the set. This set has been on my wishlist since I found out about spinespur. I will also use these as a villain team in supersystem 3 eventually.
Legend of Drizzt figures below. They are the raptors I have primed and ready to go to paint. Once I am off my medicine and can paint straight I will be back on these.


as you can tell I am all over the place painting. So many games and so little time, but I like it.


No comments: